Friday, July 17, 2009

Inlaw's Anniversary Card



We've been preparing for my inlaw's 50th Anniversary party tomorrow. I've been busy shopping, planning, hauling tables & chairs, and cooking. I was also put in charge of purchasing, wrapping, and making the card for the group gift (a digital camera) from my husband, his siblings, and the spouses. I wrapped it in some bright paper and added some great Rose Red stitched wide grosgrain. Pulling other colors from the gift wrap, I came up with this quick card. I think it turned out very well. This combination of stamps and punches makes a great card for almost any occasion!

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: YoYo Yellow, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Other: Modern Label Punch, Big Shot with Movers & Shapers Die, Elegant Eggplant Grosgrain, YoYo Yellow Marker, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment