Saturday, April 30, 2011
Paper: Daffodil Delight (119683), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Early Expresso (119686), Glossy White (102599)
Ink: Early Expresso Pad (119670), Daffodil Delight Ink Refill (119672), Cherry Cobbler Ink Refill (119788), Pumpkin Pie Ink Refill (105229)
Other: Baby Wipe & Paper Plate, Pumpkin Pie 1/4" Grosgrain (109030), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Friday, April 29, 2011
Paper: Basic Black (121045), Real Red (102482), Glossy White (102599)
Ink: Basic Black Pad (101179), Whisper White Craft Pad (101780), Daffodil Delight Ink Refill (119672), Real Red Ink Refill (103287), Pumpkin Pie Ink Refill (105229)
Other: Baby Wipe & Paper Plate, Butterfly Punch (119848), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Paper: Daffodil Delight (119683), Real Red (102482), Old Olive (100702), Pacific Point (111350), Glossy White (102599)
Ink: Old Olive Pad (102277), Daffodil Delight Ink Refill (119672), Real Red Ink Refill (103287), Old Olive Ink Refill (100531), Pacific Point Ink Refill (111840)
Other: Baby Wipe & Paper Plate, Big Shot (113439) with Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (1173335), Whisper White Satin Ribbon (114616), 1" Circle Punch (119868), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Paper: Pear Pizzazz (119795), Peach Parfait (119794), Concord Crush (119792), White Vellum (101839), Glossy White (102599)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz Ink Refill (119674), Peach Parfait Ink Refill (119673), Concord Crush Ink Refill (119675)
Other: Baby Wipe & Paper Plate, Stampin' Sponges (101610), Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding (122330), Silver Brads (104336), Swirl Paper Clip (retired)
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Add drops of reinker starting with darkest and working to lightest color.
Stamp image (works best with glossy cardstock) and allow time to dry.
Stamps: Medallion (115223), Bring on the Cake (121958 - Occasions Mini)
Paper: Marina Mist (119682), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Glossy White (102599)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant Pad (105210), Elegant Eggplant Ink Refill (105222), Marina Mist Ink Refill (119787), Bashful Blue Ink Refill (105221)
Other: Baby Wipes & Paper Plate, Marina Mist 3/8" Taffeta (119965), Basic Rhinestone Jewels (119246)
Monday, April 25, 2011
Monday, April 4, 2011
If you haven't visited lately, you really NEED to visit the clearance rack today! I looked at it this morning and there are 20 pages of retired products at huge discounts including grab bags worth at least four time their purchase price.
Note: It looks like it stops at 10 pages, but you can continue to push the arrow and more pages come up.
Clearance Rack items can only be purchased online or directly through me on a demonstrator order (not on club or workshop orders) because when the supply is gone, it's gone.
Visit the Clearance Rack today!!!
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Spring is Blossoming Promotion: April 1 - 30, 2011
The Stampin' Up! Spring is Blossoming Promotion offers customers the opportunity to purchase two sneak peek products from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog. You can get these brand-new products in one of two ways:
1) Online Order or Directly Through Me (Club Order, Workshop Order, Customer Order)
* Spend $20* on any Stampin' Up! products and become eligible to purchase both the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper.
* Both items can be purchased once the $20 minimum is met; there is a limit of five per product once the $20 minimum is met. Ordering another $20 of Stampin' Up! products resets the limit and allows you to purchase another five Designer Series Papers and/or stamp sets.
2) Host a Workshop
* Host a $350* workshop and get the Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper for FREE! Email me for details (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to place a combined order with friends or place a single order thru me to earn these products free!
* There is a limit of one Four Frames Set and Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper per workshop.
*Net sales before tax and shipping
Friday, April 1, 2011
Each bag will contain a variety of discontinued products that could include a combination of any of the following: ribbons, Accents & Elements, chipboard, Designer Series Papers, and Simply Sent kit components. Grab bags will not contain stamp sets or tools.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Grab bag orders can only be placed in the Online Store or directly through me (not on a club or workshop order).
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in the grab bag special offer.
- There is no limit to the number of grab bags a customer may purchase; however, grab bag items are only available while supplies last.
- All grab bag sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Not all grab bags will be unique.
- You should use the following item numbers when ordering grab bags:
|$5 Grab Bag (containing at least $20 worth of products!)|
|$10 Grab Bag (containing at least $40 worth of products!)|
|$15 Grab Bag (containing at least $60 worth of products!)|